o you struggle with insecurities about your teeth? Maybe you want to straighten your front teeth or adjust them slightly so they align with each other better. However, you don’t want to wear traditional metal braces.
Thousands of people in your position have chosen to wear invisible aligners in order to achieve straighter teeth without anyone being able to tell. Invisalign is a popular choice among potential customers, but many also consider its competitors like Smile Direct Club and Candid. So, is Invisalign or Smile Direct Club better? And how do its other competitors stack up? Find out in our latest blog post now.
Top Invisalign Competitors
Learn more about Invisalign’s top competitors
Invisalign clear aligners are a popular alternative to traditional metal braces. Potential users can take a smile assessment to learn whether or not they are good candidates for the treatment. Once they are finished with the assessment, they will visit their dentist to take a 3D digital scan of their teeth. Using this precise digital scan, your dentist will create a custom treatment plan. In as little as 6 months, patients can begin to see progress with their teeth.
Since its founding, a number of Invisalign alternatives have popped up in the market. Many people choose these competitors over Invisalign because of their lower costs and alternative treatment methods. Some clear aligner companies even offer complete mail-in services for added convenience. But how do they compare to Invisalign? Let’s examine the differences now.
Dandy, formerly known as Orthly
Dandy, which was formerly known as Orthly, was built to offer clear aligners at a fraction of the cost that its competitors charge. Dandy does not operate on a mail-order system. Instead, you must procure a pair of aligners through a participating dentist or orthodontist.
Smile Direct Club
When people think of Invisalign competitors, they typically think about Smile Direct Club. Unlike Invisalign and Dandy, Smile Direct Club offers mail-in services. Customers can either receive a free in-person 3D scan from a nearby location or make their own dental impressions at home.
Candid is another popular Invisalign alternative. Just like Smile Direct Club, Candid lets you work with an orthodontist remotely. Once Candid receives your impressions, they will create your new set of clear aligners.
Easysmile offers a clear solution for anyone looking to straighten their teeth without using traditional braces. Throughout your treatment, Easysmile will ship multiple sets of your invisible aligners to you.
For fast treatment plans and stunning results, thousands of customers have turned to Byte. On average, Byte treatment plans take around three months to complete.
Invisalign vs. The World
Find out why Invisalign remains the top provider for clear aligners
Invisalign offers a number of attractive features, such as:
- 3D scanner: Using the iTero Element® scanner, your orthodontist can create a 3D image of your teeth within minutes. The iTero Element® scanner, which was designed by Invisalign, is more accurate than traditional physical impressions. As a result, fewer redos, if any, are needed. Patients no longer have to deal with uncomfortable trays filled with goop being pressed into their mouths.
- State-of-the-Art printing process: Once your orthodontist obtains custom molds of your teeth, Invisalign can begin to create custom aligners built with the company’s signature SmartTrack® material. Each aligner is then individually trimmed to accommodate your unique gum line. Before sending the aligners back to you, Invisalign experts closely examine them to ensure they meet their high-quality standards.
- In-person consultation: Unlike other invisible aligner brands, you are required to schedule an in-person consultation with your orthodontist. This allows you to ask your regular dental professional any questions you might have about wearing Invisalign.
- Personal treatment: Throughout your treatment plan, you will be working with your regular dentist or orthodontist instead of an assigned one that you aren’t as familiar with. Because you are able to work with an orthodontist near you, you don’t have to worry about communicating with someone far away over phone or email.
- Availability for answering questions and addressing concerns: If you have a quick question or you realized that one of your Invisalign trays are bothering you, you can quickly schedule an appointment with your orthodontist.
When it comes to durability and overall quality, Invisalign has most of its competitors beat. Because patients are required to go through an in-person consultation, they can rest assured knowing that their 3D scans or impressions were taken correctly.
They also have the opportunity to ask their regular dentist or orthodontist any questions they might have about their treatment. Instead of having to communicate with them online or over the phone, patients can also make in-person appointments with their orthodontist if they begin to experience any problems with their aligners.
Are you ready to finally achieve the smile you’ve always wanted? Contact the team at Rosslyn Farms to schedule a consultation today.