Rossyln Farms provides comfortable preventative care by using cutting-edge digital x-ray technology.
How does digital x-ray work?
A small sensor is placed into the patient’s mouth. The sensor creates digital images of the patient’s mouth which are then projected onto a nearby computer screen. This instant imaging takes only a fraction of the time of a traditional x-ray and provides the doctor and patient with more tangible imagery than ever before. From there, the doctor and patients work together to make a treatment plan based on the digital x-rays. The images are then stored on a computer at Sixth Street Dental for easy future retrieval.
- Rapid Imaging: Images are taken quickly and can be viewed immediately
- High Quality: High image resolution allows us to detect decay and disease in their earliest stages
- Simple Storage: Electronic storage of images allows for easy retrieval for insurance and medical reasons
- Chemical Free: Digital x-rays remove all caustic chemicals needed for developing traditional x-ray film
- Reduced Radiation: 75% less exposure to radiation than traditional x-rays